|Imager : Specifications|
When Ordering Make Appropriate Selections:
- Permanent wall mounted video screen
- Easy to Install
- Aluminum frame
- Select Size:
Click Here to view chart(s) on the CAD Drawing Page
- Select Viewing Surface:
- High Contrast Da-Mat®
- Cinema Vision
- High Contrast Cinema Vision
- Audio Vision
- High Contrast Audio Vision
- High Contrast Cinema Perf
- Dual Vision
- Suggested Specifications:
_______________________________ projection screen, _________________________ (H) x _____________________ (W), wall - mounted type. To have Da-Mat, High Contrast Da-Mat, Cinema Vision, High Contrast Cinema Vision, High Contrast Cinema Perf, Pearlescent, Da-Tex (rear), Dual Vision, Audio Vision or High Contrast Audio Vision flexible screen surface. All screen surfaces are fire and mildew resistant. Screen surface will attach to frame with VelcroŽ. Frame will conceal all webbing and attachment materials. Screen frame will be 2" deep x 2-1/32" wide textured matte black powder coated 6063-T5 aluminum. Frame will be miter cut (45°) at corners. Wall mounting bracket will be included. All Da-Mat, High Contrast Da-Mat, Cinema Vision, High Contrast Cinema Vision, Pearlescent, Da-Tex and Dual Vision surfaces are seamless up to 16' high. Audio Vision, High Contrast Audio Vision and High Contrast Cinema Perf surfaces are available in sizes up to 8' high. All viewing surfaces are standard with black backing except Da-Tex and Dual Vision.
- Veneer Frame Finish (Choose from seven standard veneers). Light Oak, Medium Oak, Natural Walnut, Heritage Walnut, Mahogany, Cherry or Honey Maple.
- Pro-Trim is a fabric covering that aesthetically enhances the appearance of the installation. Pro-Trim provides a stylish masked border while absorbing the light that surrounds the viewing area.
- Velcro Attachement (snaps standard).