|Da-Lift Motorized Projector Lift : Specifications|
When Ordering Make Appropriate Selections:
- Heavy duty, all metal construction with rack and pinion, chain drive lift mechanism for quiet operation
- Three models to safely conceal video projectors weighing up to 300 lbs
- Select Size:
Click Here to view chart(s) on the CAD Drawing Page
- Suggested Specifications:
______ Video Projector Lift, Model _______ Da-Lift 15, 19 or 19L, electrically operated 120 V (60 Hz) 2.2 amp. for projectors weighing up to 300 pounds. Da-Lift 10M and 15M electrically operated 120 V (60 Hz) 1.5 amp. for projectors weighing up to 40 pounds. To have rack and pinion, with chain drive lift mechanism. Three wire quick reversal motor especially designed for the purpose, to be ball bearing and oiled for life. To have preset but adjustable limit switches to automatically stop lift in the “up” and “down” positions. Stop action to be positive to prevent coasting. Frame to be black welded steel with two electrical outlets furnished on the platform, for ceiling recessed installation. Bottom of projector lift to be adjustable to allow flush installation with surrounding surface. To be complete with three position control switch with cover plate. Optional low voltage, radio frequency or infrared, remotes available. Optional plenum kit available where required by code. To be listed by Underwriters’ Laboratories.
- Dual Motor Low Voltage Control System 3-Button. (For controlling a lift and screen together)
- Single Motor Low Voltage Control, 3 Button with 1 Switch
- Radio Frequency Wireless Remote Control for LVC System
- Infrared Wireless Remote Control for LVC System
- Locking Switch Coverplate for 120 V or 3 Button LVC Switch.
- Key Operated Switch for 120 V only (note: cannot be used with low voltage system).
- 220 Volt (50 Hz) Motor.
- Video Projector Interface - 12 V or 5 V.
- SCB-100 - RS-232 Serial Control Board, external.
- NET-100 Ethernet-Serial Adapter (must be used with SCB-100)