|Slimline® Electrol® : Specifications|
When Ordering Make Appropriate Selections:
- Patented rubber mounting system for in-the-roller motor
- Easy to Install
- Select Size:
Click Here to view chart(s) on the CAD Drawing Page
- Select Viewing Surface:
- Suggested Specifications:
_________________________ projection screens, _______________________ (H) x _________________ (W), electrically operated 120 volt (60 HZ) 1.2 amp. Shall have specially designed motor mounted inside the roller to be three wire with ground quick reversal type, oiled for life, with automatic thermal overload cut-out, integral gears, capacitor and an electric brake to prevent coasting. To have preset but adjustable limit switches to automatically stop picture surface in the “up” and “down” positions. The roller to be of rigid aluminum, 1.59" (up to 70" wide) or 2" (84" wide) in diameter. Screen fabric to be flame retardant and mildew resistant fiberglass with Matte White or High Power picture surface with black masking borders. Bottom of fabric shall be mounted into a metal strip in a tubular steel slat finished in baked enamel. Ends of the slat shall be protected by plastic outer caps. Case to be painted white 22 gauge steel, 2-3/4" in width, octagon in shape with flat back design finished in baked enamel. Case with sturdy brackets for wall or ceiling installation. To be complete with control cable to operating switch built into line and power cable (2 wire plus ground) from switch to 3-prong plug. Screen to be listed by Underwriters’ Laboratories. All viewing surfaces will be seamless.
- No. 6, 6" Non-adjustable extension brackets
- No. 11, 14" Non-adjustable extension brackets
- No. 23, 18 1/4", 20" or 24"Adjustable extension brackets
- No Borders (Black masking borders standard)
- 220 Volt (50 Hz) Motor
- Black "Extra Drop" to lower picture area more than normal. Maximum total drop is 7' including picture area.
- Black case (white standard).