|Designer Da-Tab Electrol® : Specifications|
Designer Da-Tab Electrol®
When Ordering Make Appropriate Selections:
- Wood encased electric screen
- Choice of six case designs: Concord, Lexington, Hamilton, Cambridgte, Lancaster and Yorkshire.
- Choice of laminates (Cambridge only): Figured Mahogany, Light Oak, Gunstock Walnut, Custom
- Choice of veneers: Light Oak, Medium Oak, Natural Walnut, Heritage Walnut, Mahogany, Cherry, Honey Maple, Custom
- High quality electric screen
- Easy to Install
- Patented rubber mounting system for in-the-roller motor
- Select Size:
Click Here to view chart(s) on the CAD Drawing Page
- Select Viewing Surface:
- High Contrast Da-Mat®
- Cinema Vision
- High Contrast Cinema Vision
- Audio Vision
- High Contrast Audio Vision
- High Contrast Cinema Perf
- Dual Vision
- Suggested Specifications:
_________________________ projection screen(s), __________________(H) x ________________ (W), electrically operated 120 volt (60 Hz) 2.0 amp. To have Da-Mat, High Contrast Da-Mat, Pearlescent, Cinema Vision, High Contrast Cinema Vision, High Contrast Cinema Perf, Audio Vision, High Contrast Audio Vision, Da-Tex (Rear) or Dual Vision seamless surfaces with black masking borders standard on flame retardant and mildew resistant fabric mounted on 3 3/16" diameter rigid metal roller. Each side of the fabric to have tab guide cable system to maintain even lateral tension and hold surface flat. Custom slat bar with added weight maintains vertical tension on the screen surface. Shall have specially designed motor mounted inside the roller with a patented noise silencer, to be three wire quick reversal type, capacitor and an electric brake to prevent coasting. To have preset but adjustable limit switches to automatically stop picture surface in the “up” and “down” position. Case shall be equipped with rubber bumpers and plated steel hanger brackets and D-rings for installation on wall or from ceiling. Case to be made from wood with front, bottom and ends finished in wood veneers, and painted on non-facing sides. The front of the case is easily removed for installation and access to motor limit switches and fabric. To be complete with three position control switch with cover plate. Screen to be listed by Underwriters’ Laboratories. All viewing surfaces will be seamless. All viewing surfaces are standard with black backing except Da-Tex and Dual Vision.
- Single Motor Low Voltage Control, 3 Button with 1 Switch
- Radio Frequency Wireless Remote Control for LVC System
- Infrared Wireless Remote Control for LVC System
- Silent Motor.
- Locking Switch Coverplate for 120 V or 3 Button LVC Switch.
- Key Operated Switch for 120 V only (note: cannot be used with low voltage system).
- 220 Volt (50 Hz) Motor.
- Video Projector Interface - 12 V or 5 V.
- SCB-100 - RS-232 Serial Control Board
- NET-100 Ethernet-Serial Adapter (must be used with SCB-100)