|Designer Electrol® : Specifications
When Ordering Make Appropriate Selections:
- High quality electric screen
- Easy to Install
- Patented rubber mounting system for in-the-roller motor
- Wood encased electric screen
- Choice of six case designs: Concord, Lexington, Hamilton, Cambridgte, Lancaster and Yorkshire.
- Choice of laminates (Cambidge only): Figured Mahogany, Light Oak, Gunstock Walnut, Custom
- Choice of veneers: Light Oak, Medium Oak, Natural Walnut, Heritage Walnut, Mahogany, Cherry, Honey Maple, Custom
- Select Size:
Click Here to view chart(s) on the CAD Drawing Page
- Select Viewing Surface:
- Suggested Specifications:
___________________ projection screen(s), ______________ (H) x ______________ (W), electrically
operated 120 V (60 Hz) 2.0 amp. Shall have specifically designed motor mounted inside the roller with a patented noise silencer to be
three wire quick reversal type, oiled for life, with automatic thermal overload cut-out, integral gears, capacitor and an electric brake to
prevent coasting. To have pre-set but adjustable limit switches to automatically stop picture surface in the “up” and “down”
positions. The roller to be rigid metal, 3" in diameter. Screen fabric to be seamless, flame retardant and mildew resistant fiberglass
with Matte White or High Power picture surface with black masking borders standard. Bottom of fabric shall be formed into a pocket
holding a 3/8" diameter metal rod. Case to be wood finished in either veneer or laminate on all facing sides and painted on non-facing
sides. The front of the case is easily removed for installation. Sturdy mounting brackets installed for wall or ceiling installation. To be
complete with three position control switch with cover plate. Screen to be listed by Underwriters’ Laboratories.
Matte White: Seamless in all standard sizes.
High Power: Horizontal seam required when both dimensions exceed 6'.
- Single Motor Low Voltage Control System (LVC).
- Radio Frequency Wireless Remote Control for LVC System
- Infrared Wireless Remote Control for LVC System
- Silent Motor.
- Locking Switch Coverplate for 120 V or 3 Button LVC Switch.
- Key Operated Switch for 120 V only (note: cannot be used with low voltage system).
- No borders (black masking borders standard).
- 220 Volt (50 Hz) Motor.
- Video Projector Interface Control.
- NET-100 Ethernet-Serial Adapter (must be used with SCB-100)
- SCB-100 - RS-232 Serial Control Board