|Dual Masking Electrol® : Specifications|
Dual Masking Electrol®
When Ordering Make Appropriate Selections:
- View from "Letterbox" to "NTSC" format or from "HDTV" to "NTSC" format
- Concealed-in-the-ceiling electric screen
- Patented rubber mounting system for in-the-roller motor
- Dual Motor electric screen
- Select Size:
Click Here to view chart(s) on the CAD Drawing Page
- Select Viewing Surface:
- Suggested Specifications:
______ projection screens,______ (H) x ______ (W), electrically operated 120 volt (60 Hz) 2.4 amp. Shall have two specially designed motors mounted inside two rollers, to be three wire quick reversal type, oiled for life, with automatic thermal overload cutout, integral gears, capacitor and an electric brake to prevent coasting. To have pre-set limit switches to automatically stop picture surfaces in the “up” and “down” positions. The two rollers to be of rigid metal, 3" in diameter. Screen fabric to be flame retardant and mildew resistant fiberglass Matte White or High Contrast Matte White with black masking borders standard. To have masking fabric on sides to convert the screen to video format. Bottom of fabric shall be formed into a pocket holding a 3/8" diameter metal rod. The ends of the rod shall be protected by heavy duty plastic caps. Bottom of each masking fabric shall be formed into a pocket holding a flat steel bar. Case to be of wood and to be finished with a black primer coat, ready to accept final finish by others. To be complete with a three position control switch and a two position control switch with cover plate. Screen to be listed by Underwriters’ Laboratories. Matte White and High Contrast Matte White: Seamless in all standard sizes. Add 3" to overall length of case for mounting brackets. Overall case length dimensions ± 1/4". Detail dimensional drawings, wiring diagrams and installation instructions available upon request. Specifications subject to change without notice. Custom sizes available upon request.
- Dual Motor Low Voltage Control System (DMC).
- Radio Frequency Wireless Remote Control for DMC System
- Infrared Wireless Remote Control for DMC System
- Black "Extra Drop" to lower picture area more than normal. Maximum total drop is 13' including picture area.
- 220 Volt (50 Hz) Motor.
- White box (black standard).