|Tensioned Dual Masking Electrol® : Specifications|
Tensioned Dual Masking Electrol®
When Ordering Make Appropriate Selections:
- Excellent for video projection applications.
- Same great features as our Dual Masking Electrol screen except screen is tensioned for an extra flat surface for optimum image quality when using video or data projection.
- Tab guide cable system maintains even lateral tension to hold surface flat while custom slat bar with added weight maintains vertical tension.
- Unique "step back" masking design eliminates shadows.
- Select Size:
Click Here to view chart(s) on the CAD Drawing Page
- Select Viewing Surface:
- High Contrast Da-Mat®
- Cinema Vision
- High Contrast Cinema Vision
- Audio Vision
- High Contrast Audio Vision
- High Contrast Cinema Perf
- Dual Vision
- Suggested Specifications:
___________________ projection screen(s), ______________ (H) x ______________ (W), electrically operated 120 volt (60 Hz) 2.4 amp. Shall have two specially designed motors mounted inside two rollers, to be three wire quick reversal type, oiled for life, with automatic thermal overload cutout, integral gears, capacitor and an electric brake to prevent coasting. To have pre-set but adjustable limit switches to automatically stop picture surfaces in the “up” and “down” positions. The fabric roller to be of rigid aluminum, 3-3/16" in diameter. The mask roller to be of rigid metal, 3" in diameter. Screen fabric to be seamless, flame retardant and mildew resistant vinyl, with Da-Mat, High Contrast Da-Mat, Cinema Vision, High Contrast Cinema Vision, High Contrast Cinema Perf, Pearlescent, Audio Vision, High Contrast Audio Vision, Da-Tex (Rear) or Dual Vision surface with black masking borders standard. Each side of the fabric to have tab guide cable system to maintain even lateral tension and hold surface flat. To have masking fabric on sides to convert the screen to video format. Bottom of fabric to be inserted into an aluminum slat bar with added weight to maintain vertical tension on the screen surface. The ends of the aluminum slat to be protected by heavy duty plastic caps. Bottom of each masking fabric shall be formed into a pocket holding a flat steel bar. Case to be of wood and be finished with a black primer coat, ready to accept final finish by others. To be complete with a three position control switch and a two position control switch in a box with cover plate. Screen to be listed by Underwriters’ Laboratories. All viewing surfaces will be seamless. All viewing surfaces are standard with black backing except Da-Tex and Dual Vision. Audio Vision, High Contrast Audio Vision and High Contrast Cinema Perf available in sizes up to 87" x 155" in HDTV Format and 87" x 161" in Letter Box Format
- Dual Motor Low Voltage Control System (DVC).
- Radio Frequency Wireless Remote Control for DMC.
- Infrared Wireless Remote Control for DMC.
- 220 Volt (50Hz) Motor.
- White box (black standard).