|Tensioned Cosmopolitan® Electrol® : Specifications
When Ordering Make Appropriate Selections:
- High quality electric screen
- Easy to Install
- Patented rubber mounting system for in-the-roller motor
- Select Size:
Click Here to view chart(s) on the CAD Drawing Page
- Select Viewing Surface:
- Suggested Specifications:
___________________________ projection screen(s), ____________________(H) x _________________ (W), electrically
operated 120 volt (60 Hz) 2.0 amp. To have Da-Mat, High Contrast Da-Mat, Pearlescent, Cinema Vision, High Contrast Cinema Vision,
High Contrast Cinema Perf, Audio Vision, High Contrast Audio Vision, Da-Tex (Rear) or Dual Vision seamless surfaces with black
masking borders standard on flame retardant and mildew resistant fabric mounted on 3-3/16" diameter rigid metal roller. Each side of
the fabric to have tab guide cable system to maintain even lateral tension and hold surface flat. Custom slat bar with added weight
maintains vertical tension on the screen surface. Shall have specially designed motor mounted inside the roller with a patented noise
silencer, to be three wire quick reversal type, capacitor and an electric brake to prevent coasting. To have preset but adjustable limit
switches to automatically stop picture surface in the “up” and “down” position. Case to be painted black 21-gauge steel, hexagon in
shape with flat back to prevent scraping fabric. Finished in black enamel paint. Case end caps to be heavy duty, allowing no exposed
roller pins. Caps shall form sturdy brackets for wall or ceiling installation. To be complete with three position control switch with cover
plate. Screen to be listed by Underwriters’ Laboratories.
All viewing surfaces will be seamless.
All viewing surfaces are standard with black backing except Da-Tex and Dual Vision.
Audio Vision, High Contrast Audio Vision and High Contrast Cinema Perf available in sizes up to 87" x 116" in Video Format and 78" x 139" in
Extra drop may alter dimensions. Contact Da-Lite for details.
Overall case length dimensions ± 1/4".
Specifications subject to change without notice.
All screens standard with 12" black drop at the top except 200" diagonal which has 4".
Letterbox formats and custom sizes available upon request.
- Floating Mounting Bracket which allows the screen to be mounted either on the wall or ceiling at most secure position. The screen can be moved left or right for proper centering on the wall or alignment to projector. Available in either black or white.
- Single Motor Low Voltage Control, 3 Button with 1 Switch, external.
- Single Motor Low Voltage Control, 3 button with 1 Switch, built-in.
- Radio Frequency Wireless Remote Control for LVC System
- Infrared Wireless Remote Control for LVC System
- Locking Switch Coverplate for 120 V or 3 Button LVC Switch.
- Key Operated Switch for 120 V only (note: cannot be used with low voltage system).
- 220 Volt (50 Hz) Motor.
- Video Projector Interface - 12 V or 5 V.
- No. 6, 6# Non-adjustable Extension Brackets
- External SCB-100 - RS-232 Serial Control Board
- NET-100 Ethernet-Serial Adapter (must be used with SCB-100)
- Ceiling Trim Kit
- Silent Motor.
- Silent Motor with Integrated LVC.
- Black case (white standard).