|Cosmopolitan® Electrol® : Specifications
When Ordering Make Appropriate Selections:
- High quality electric screen
- Easy to Install
- Patented rubber mounting system for in-the-roller motor
- Select Size:
Click Here to view chart(s) on the CAD Drawing Page
- Select Viewing Surface:
- Suggested Specifications:
___________________ projection screen(s), ______________ (H) x ______________ (W), electrically
operated 120 volt (60 Hz) 2.0 amp. Shall have specially designed motor mounted inside the roller with a patented noise silencer to be
three wire quick reversal type, oiled for life, with automatic thermal overload cut-out, integral gears, capacitor and an electric brake to
prevent coasting. To have pre-set but adjustable limit switches to automatically stop picture surface in the “up” and “down”
positions. The roller to be of rigid metal, 3" in diameter. Screen fabric to be flame retardant and mildew resistant fiberglass with Glass
Beaded, Matte White, High Contrast Matte White, Video Spectra 1.5 or High Power picture surface with black masking borders
standard. Bottom of fabric shall be formed into a pocket holding a 3/8" diameter metal rod. Case to be painted white 21-gauge steel,
hexagon in shape with flat back to prevent scraping fabric. Case end caps to be heavy duty, allowing no exposed roller pins. End caps
shall form sturdy brackets for wall or ceiling installation. To be complete with three position control switch with cover plate. Screen to
be listed by Underwriters’ Laboratories and CSA.
Matte White: Seamless in all standard sizes.
Glass Beaded: Horizontal seam required when both dimensions exceed 8'.
Video Spectra 1.5 and High Contrast Matte White: Available in sizes where both dimensions do not exceed 8'.
High Power: Available in sizes up to 9' by 12'. Horizontal seams required when both dimensions exceed 6'.
- Black “Extra Drop” to lower picture area more than normal. Maximum total drop 13' (396 cm) including picture area.
- White “Extra Drop” to lower picture area more than normal. Maximum total drop 13' (396 cm) including picture area.
- Floating Mounting Bracket which allows the screen to be mounted either on the wall or ceiling at most secure position. The screen can be moved left or right for proper centering on the wall or alignment to projector. Available in either black or white.
- Single Motor Low Voltage Control, 3 Button with 1 Switch, external.
- Single Motor Low Voltage Control, 3 button with 1 Switch, built-in.
- Radio Frequency Wireless Remote Control for LVC System
- Infrared Wireless Remote Control for LVC System
- Locking Switch Coverplate for 120 V or 3 Button LVC Switch.
- Key Operated Switch for 120 V only (note: cannot be used with low voltage system).
- No borders (black masking borders standard).
- 220 Volt (50 Hz) Motor.
- Video Projector Interface.
- No. 6, 6# Non-adjustable Extension Brackets
- SCB-100 - RS-232 Serial Control Board
- NET-100 Ethernet-Serial Adapter (must be used with SCB-100)
- Silent Motor.
- Silent Motor with LVC.
- Ceiling Trim Kit
- Black case (white standard).