|Tensioned Large Cosmopolitan® Electrol® : Specifications|
Tensioned Large Cosmopolitan® Electrol®
When Ordering Make Appropriate Selections:
- Select Size:
Click Here to view chart(s) on the CAD Drawing Page
- Select Viewing Surface:
- High Contrast Da-Mat®
- Cinema Vision
- High Contrast Cinema Vision
- Dual Vision
- Suggested Specifications:
___________________ projection screen(s), ______________ (H) x ______________ (W), electrically operated 120 volt (60Hz) 2.6 amp. Shall have specially designed motor mounted inside the roller with a patented noise silencer to be three wire quick reversal type, oiled for life, with automatic thermal overload cut-out, integral gears, capacitor and an electric brake to prevent coasting. To have pre-set but adjustable limit switches to automatically stop picture surface in the “up” and “down” positions. The roller to be of 4-1/2” diameter aluminum. Screen fabric to be flame retardant and mildew resistant vinyl Da-Mat, High Contrast Da-Mat, Pearlescent, Cinema Vision or High Contrast Cinema Vision surface with black masking borders standard. Each side of fabric to have a tab guide cable system to maintain even lateral tension and hold surface flat. Bottom of fabric to be inserted into a custom aluminum slat bar with added weight to provide vertical tension on the screen surface. The ends of the slat to be protected by heavy duty plastic caps. Screen to include a three-position control switch and cover plate. Screen to be listed by Underwriters’ Laboratories. All viewing surfaces will be seamless. All viewing surfaces are standard with black backing.
- Single Motor Low Voltage Control System (LVC), external.
- Single Motor Low Voltage Control System (LVC), built-in.
- Infrared Remote Wireless Remote Control for LVC.
- Locking Switch Cover Plate for 120V or LVC Switch.
- Key Operated Switch for 120V only (NOTE: Cannot be used with LVC).
- 220 Volt (50 Hz) Motor.
- Video Projector Interface Control.
- External SCB-100 - RS-232 Serial Control Board.
- NET-100 Ethernet-Serial Adapter.
- Radio Frequency Remote Wireless Remote Control for LVC.
- White case (black standard).