|Designer Cinema Electrol® : Specifications
When Ordering Make Appropriate Selections:
- 9' pre-wired power cord with integrated switch for up, stop and down control.
- Two piece curved aluminum extruded case features a handsome powder coated finish.
- Adjustable wall and ceiling brackets included for installation ease.
- Select Size:
Click Here to view chart(s) on the CAD Drawing Page
- Select Viewing Surface:
- Suggested Specifications:
___________________ projection screen(s), ______________ (H) x ______________ (W), electrically operated 120 volt (60 Hz) 1.2 amp. Motor to be mounted inside the roller with a patented noise silencer to be three-wire quick reversal type, oiled for life, with automatic thermal overload cut-out, integral gears, and capacitor. To have preset but adjustable limit switches to automatically stop the picture surface in the “up” and “down” positions. The roller to be of rigid metal, 2" in diameter. Roller mounting brackets to be adjustable to allow centering or offsetting of the screen within the case. Screen case to be a two piece design made of extruded aluminum. Case to be finished in black or white, lightly textured powder coat. Screen fabric to be flame retardant and mildew resistant fiberglass with Matte White, High Contrast Matte White, Video Spectra 1.5, or High Power picture surface with black masking borders standard. Bottom of fabric shall be formed into a pocket holding a 3/8" metal rod. Screen to include a control cable to operating switch built into line and power cable (two wire plus ground) to 3-prong plug. Screen to be listed by Underwriters’ Laboratories. Matte White, High Contrast Matte White, Glass Beaded and Video Spectra 1.5: Seamless in all sizes. High Power: Horizontal seam required when both dimensions exceed 6'.
- Graphite case color.
- Veneer Case Cover (Choose from seven standard veneers). Light Oak, Medium Oak, Natural Walnut, Heritage Walnut, Mahogany, Cherry or Honey Maple.
- 220 Volt (50 Hz) Motor.
- No borders (Black masking borders standard).
- Black case (white standard)