|Large Cosmopolitan® Electrol® : Specifications|
Large Cosmopolitan® Electrol®
When Ordering Make Appropriate Selections:
- Seamless in all sizes up to 16' wide.
- Patented in-the-roller motor mounting system for quiet operation.
- Two piece aluminum extruded case features a white powder coated finish.
- Select Size:
Click Here to view chart(s) on the CAD Drawing Page
- Select Viewing Surface:
- Suggested Specifications:
___________________ projection screen(s), ______________ (H) x ______________ (W), electrically operated 120 volt (60 Hz) 2.6 amp. Shall have specially designed motor mounted inside the roller with a patented noise silencer to be three wire quick reversal type, oiled for life, with automatic thermal overload cut-out, integral gears, capacitor and an electric brake to prevent coasting. To have pre-set but adjustable limit switches to automatically stop picture surface in the “up” and “down” positions. The roller to be of 4-1/2" diameter aluminum. Screen fabric to be flame retardant and mildew resistant fiberglass with Glass Beaded or Matte White picture surface with black masking borders standard. Bottom of fabric shall be formed into a pocket holding a 3/8" diameter metal rod. Case to be a two-piece design made of extruded aluminum with a white, lightly textured powder coat finish. End caps to be plastic with integrated junction box. To be complete with three position control switch with cover plate. Screen to be listed by Underwriters’ Laboratories.
- Black “Extra Drop” to lower picture area more than normal. Maximum total drop 16' including picture area.
- White "Extra Drop" to lower picture area more than normal. Maximum total drop 16' including picture area.
- No Borders (Black masking borders standard).
- Single Motor Low Voltage Control System (LVC), external.
- Single Motor Low Voltage Control System (LVC), built-in.
- Radio Frequency Wireless Remote Control for LVC System.
- Infrared Wireless Remote Control for LVC System.
- Locking Switch Coverplate for 120 V or 3 Button LVC Switch.
- Key Operated Switch for 120 V only (Note: Cannot be used with LVC).
- 220 Volt (50 Hz) Motor.
- Video Projector Interface Control.
- NET-100 Ethernet-Serial Adapter (must be used with SCB-100)
- External SCB-100 - RS-232 Serial Control Board.
- Black case (white standard).