|Multi-Mask Imager : Specifications|
When Ordering Make Appropriate Selections:
- Fixed frame screen with masking system
- Achieve HDTV (1.78:1), NTSC (1.33:1), Letterbox (1.85:1) and Cinemascope (2.35:1) Formats
- Select Size:
Click Here to view chart(s) on the CAD Drawing Page
- Select Viewing Surface:
- High Contrast Da-Mat®
- Cinema Vision
- High Contrast Cinema Vision
- Audio Vision
- High Contrast Audio Vision
- High Contrast Cinema Perf
- High Power®
- Dual Vision
- Suggested Specifications:
______ fixed wall projection screen(s), ______ (H) x ______ (W), with electric masking systems, motorized. Drive unit inside roller, 3-wire, instantly reversible, lifetime lubricated, with adjustable limit switches, thermal overload protector and electric brake. Operates on 120V AC 60 HZ/220V AC 50HZ. Motorized roller to be 2.0" diameter extruded aluminum. Masks are electronically controlled panels that extend and retract from the framing at the top and bottom of the screen. Masking fabric to be close woven fiberglass base textile with black vinyl film securely bonded to the outside: opaque, fire retardant, washable. System shall mask screen equally from each side, closing to a predetermined alternate format. Vertical strips of masking fabric mounted to 2.00" diameter aluminum roller. Bars attached to the bottoms of the strips. Bar and masking fabric to lower from top on operation, and bar to be concealed by bottom panel when lowered. System shall also mask screen from both top and bottom to a predetermined alternate format. Masking fabric mounted to aluminum slat bar, finished matte black, and operated by 2.00" diameter aluminum roller with drive unit inside. To have choice of Da-Mat, High Contrast Da-Mat, Cinema Vision, High Contrast Cinema Vision, High Contrast Cinema Perf, Pearlescent, High Power, Audio Vision, High Contrast Audio Vision, Da-Tex or Dual Vision flexible screen surface. All screen surfaces are fire and mildew resistant. Listed by Underwriter's Laboratories.
- Multi-Channel Infrared Remote (MCIR).
- Single motor low voltage control, 3 button with one switch (3 required).
- Radio Frequency Wireless Remote Control for LVC System.
- Locking Switch Cover Plate for 120 V or LVC Switch.
- Key Operated Switch for 120 V only (NOTE: Cannot be used with LVC)
- 220 Volt (50 Hz) motor.