|Designer Contour® Electrol® : Specifications
When Ordering Make Appropriate Selections:
- Stylish curved aluminum extruded case.
- Dimensions of only 4-5/8"x4-3/32", small enough to fit into any installation.
- Optional choice of seven veneer finishes for the front cover of the screen case for a warm and elegant look.
- Select Size:
Click Here to view chart(s) on the CAD Drawing Page
- Select Viewing Surface:
- Suggested Specifications:
___________________ projection screen(s), ______________ (H) x ______________ (W), electrically operated 120 volt (60 Hz) 1.2 amp. Motor to be mounted inside the roller with a patented noise silencer to be three-wire quick reversal type, oiled for life, with automatic thermal overload cut-out, integral gears, and capacitor. To have preset but adjustable limit switches to automatically stop the picture surface in the “up” and “down” positions. The roller to be of rigid metal, 2" in diameter. Roller mounting brackets to be adjustable to allow centering or offsetting of the screen within the case. Screen case to be a two piece design made of extruded aluminum. Case to be finished in black or white, lightly textured powder coat. Screen fabric to be flame retardant and mildew resistant fiberglass with Matte White, High Contrast Matte White, Video Spectra 1.5, or High Power picture surface with black masking borders standard. Bottom of fabric shall be formed into a pocket holding a 3/8" metal rod. Screen to include a three-position control switch and cover plate. Screen to be listed by Underwriters’ Laboratories. Matte White, High Contrast Matte White, Glass Beaded and Video Spectra 1.5: Seamless in all sizes. High Power: Horizontal seam required when both dimensions exceed 6'.
- No borders (black masking borders standard).
- Single Motor Low Voltage Control System, external.
- Single Motor Low Voltage Control System, built-in (adds 5" to length of case).
- Radio Frequency Wireless Remote Control for LVC System
- Infrared Wireless Remote Control for LVC System
- Key Locking Switch Cover Plate for 120 V Switch or 3-Button LVC Switch
- Key Operated Switch for 120 V only (Note: Cannot be used with low voltage system.)
- 220 V (50 Hz) Motor.
- Veneer finish for case cover (Choose from seven standard veneers). Light Oak, Medium Oak, Natural Walnut, Heritage Walnut, Mahogany, Cherry and Honey Maple)
- Graphite case color
- Video Projector Interface Control.
- Black case (white standard).