|Tensioned Contour® Electrol® : Specifications|
Tensioned Contour® Electrol®
When Ordering Make Appropriate Selections:
- Select Size:
Click Here to view chart(s) on the CAD Drawing Page
- Select Viewing Surface:
- High Contrast Da-Mat®
- Cinema Vision
- High Contrast Cinema Vision
- Audio Vision
- High Contrast Audio Vision
- High Contrast Cinema Perf
- Dual Vision
- Suggested Specifications:
___________________________ projection screen(s), ____________________(H) x _________________ (W), electrically operated 120 volt (60 Hz) 2.0 amp. Motor to be mounted inside the roller with a patented noise silencer. To be three-wire quick reversal type, oiled for life, with automatic thermal overload cut-out, integral gears, and capacitor. To have preset but adjustable limit switches to automatically stop the picture surface in the “up” and “down” positions. Junction box shall be integrated into the housing making it possible to install the housing and wire to the building’s electrical system during construction. The junction box shall contain a four-prong connector that is mounted in the housing for easy plug-in connection to the motorized fabric and roller assembly. The motorized fabric and roller assembly may be installed in the case at the factory or at a later time at the job site. The roller to be of rigid metal, 3-3/16" in diameter. Roller mounting brackets to be adjustable to allow centering or offsetting of the screen within the case. Screen case to be a two piece design made of extruded aluminum. Case to be finished in black, lightly textured powder coat. Screen fabric to be flame retardant and mildew resistant vinyl Da-Mat, High Contrast Da-Mat, Pearlescent, Cinema Vision, High Contrast Cinema Vision, High Contrast Cinema Perf, Audio Vision, High Contrast Audio Vision, Da-Tex (rear) or Dual Vision surface with black masking borders standard. Each side of fabric to have a tab guide cable system to maintain even lateral tension and hold surface flat. Bottom of fabric to be inserted into a custom aluminum slat bar with added weight to provide vertical tension on the screen surface. The ends of the slat to be protected by heavy duty plastic caps. Screen to include a three-position control switch and cover plate. Screen to be listed by Underwriters’ Laboratories. All viewing surfaces will be seamless. All viewing surfaces are standard with black backing except Da-Tex and Dual Vision. Audio Vision, High Contrast Audio Vision and High Contrast Cinema Perf available in sizes up to 87" x 116" in Video Format and 78" x 139" in HDTV Format.
- Black “Extra Drop” to lower picture area more than normal. (May change case length)
- White “Extra Drop” to lower picture area more than normal. (May change case length)
- Single Motor Low Voltage Control System (LVC), external.
- Single Motor Low Voltage Control System (LVC), built-in.
- Radio Frequency Wireless Remote Control for LVC System
- Infrared Wireless Remote Control for LVC System
- Locking Switch Coverplate for 120 V or 3 Button LVC Switch
- Key Operated Switch for 120 V only (note: cannot be used with low voltage system).
- 220 Volt (50 Hz) Motor.
- Veneer finish for case cover (Choose from seven standard veneers). Light Oak, Medium Oak, Natural Walnut, Heritage Walnut, Mahogany, Cherry and Honey Maple)
- Graphite case color
- Video Projector Interface, built-in.
- Video Projector Interface, external.
- Silent Motor with Integrated LVC for sizes up to 9' x 12'.
- Silent Motor for sizes up to 9' x 12'.
- SCB-100 RS-232 Serial Control Board, external.
- SCB-100 RS-232 Serial Contral Board, built-in (adds 3 3/4" to length of case).
- NET-100 Ethernet-Serial Adapter
- SCB-200 RS-232 Serial Control Board, built-in (adds 3 3/4" to length of case).
- NET-200 Ethernet-Serial Adapter
- WC-200 Wall Controller
- IR-200 Infrared Remote
- White case (black standard).