|New Contour® Electrol® : Specifications
When Ordering Make Appropriate Selections:
- Stylish, curved aluminum extruded case.
- Optional Low voltage or RS-232 control can be built-in the case (adds 3-3/4" to case length).
- Select Size:
Click Here to view chart(s) on the CAD Drawing Page
- Select Viewing Surface:
- Suggested Specifications:
___________________ projection screen(s), ______________ (H) x ______________ (W), electrically
operated 120 volt (60 Hz) 2.0 amp. Motor to be mounted inside the roller with a patented noise silencer to be three-wire quick reversal
type, oiled for life, with automatic thermal overload cut-out, integral gears, and capacitor. To have preset but adjustable limit switches
to automatically stop the picture surface in the “up” and “down” positions. Junction box shall be integrated into the housing making it
possible to install the housing and wire to the building’s electrical system during construction. The junction box shall contain a fourprong
connector that is mounted in the housing for easy plug-in connection to the motorized fabric and roller assembly. The motorized
fabric and roller assembly may be installed in the case at the factory or at a later time at the job site. The roller to be of rigid metal, 3"
in diameter. Roller mounting brackets to be adjustable to allow centering or offsetting of the screen within the case. Screen case to be
a two piece design made of extruded aluminum. Case to be finished in white, lightly textured powder coat. Screen fabric to be a flame
retardant and mildew resistant fiberglass with Glass Beaded, Matte White, High Contrast Matte White, Video Spectra 1.5, or High
Power picture surface with black masking borders standard. Bottom of fabric shall be formed into a pocket holding a 3/8" metal rod.
Screen to include a three-position control switch and cover plate. Screen to be listed by Underwriters’ Laboratories.
Matte White: Horizontal seam required when both dimensions exceed 10'.
Glass Beaded: Horizontal seam required when both dimensions exceed 8'.
Video Spectra 1.5 and High Contrast Matte White: Available in sizes where both dimensions do not exceed 8'.
High Power: Available in sizes up to 9' x 12'. Horizontal seam required when both dimensions exceed 6'.
- Black “Extra Drop” to lower picture area more than normal. Maximum total drop 13' (396 cm) including picture area.
- White “Extra Drop” to lower picture area more than normal. Maximum total drop 13' (396 cm) including picture area.
- Single Motor Low Voltage Control System (LVC), external.
- Single Motor Low Voltage Control System (LVC), built-in.
- Radio Frequency Wireless Remote Control for LVC System
- Infrared Wireless Remote Control for LVC System
- Locking Switch Coverplate for 120 V or 3 Button LVC Switch.
- Key Operated Switch for 120 V only (note: cannot be used with low voltage system).
- No borders (black masking borders standard).
- 220 Volt (50 Hz) Motor.
- Veneer finish for case cover (Choose from seven standard veneers). Light Oak, Medium Oak, Natural Walnut, Heritage Walnut, Mahogany, Cherry and Honey Maple)
- Graphite case color
- Video Projector Interface, external.
- Video Projector Interface, built-in.
- Silent Motor for sizes up to 9' x 12'.
- Silent Motor with Integrated LVC for sizes up to 9' x 12'.
- SCB-100 RS-232 Serial Control Board, external.
- SCB-100 RS-232 Serial Contral Board, built-in (adds 3 3/4" to length of case).
- NET-100 Ethernet-Serial Adapter
- SCB-200 RS-232 Serial Control Board, built-in (adds 3 3/4" to length of case).
- NET-200 Ethernet-Serial Adapter
- WC-200 Wall Controller
- IR-200 Infrared Remote
- Black case (white standard).