|Pro Imager Horizontal Masking System : Specifications|
Pro Imager Horizontal Masking System
When Ordering Make Appropriate Selections:
- Select Size:
Click Here to view chart(s) on the CAD Drawing Page
- Suggested Specifications:
______ masking system(s) ______(H) x ______(W), screen masking systems, motorized, for use with a permanently tensioned projection screen. Drive unit inside roller, 3-wire, instantly reversible, lifetime lubricated, with adjustable limit switches, thermal overload protector and electric brake. Operates on 120V AC 60 HZ 1.2 amp. Motorized roller to be 1.6" diameter extruded aluminum. Channels and roller boxes to be aluminum custom extruded shapes, .090 wall, finished matte black. Masking fabric to be close woven fiberglass base textile with black vinyl film securely bonded to the outside: opaque, fire retardant, washable. System shall mask screen equally from each side, closing to a predetermined alternate format. Vertical stripes of masking fabric mounted to horizontal aluminum slat bar, made of aluminum black. Bar and masking fabric to lower from top on operation, and bar to be concealed by bottom channel when lowered. Masking system shall by listed by Underwriters' Laboratories.
- Single motor low voltage control, 3 button with one switch.
- Radio Frequency Wireless Remote Control for LVC System.
- Infrared Wireless Remote Control Unit for LVC System.
- Locking Switch Cover Plate for 120 V or 3-button switch
- Key Operated Switch for 120 V only (cannot be used with low voltage system)
- 220 Volt (50 Hz) motor.
- Video Projector Interface Control - 12 V or 5 V.
- Pro-Trim is a fabric covering that aesthetically enhances the appearance of the installation. Pro-Trim provides a stylish masked border while absorbing the light that surrounds the viewing area.
- SCB-100 - RS-232 Serial Control Board
- NET-100 Ethernet-Serial Adapter (must be used with SCB-100)