|Cinema Contour® : Specifications|
When Ordering Make Appropriate Selections:
- Select Size:
Click Here to view chart(s) on the CAD Drawing Page
- Select Viewing Surface:
- High Contrast Da-Mat®
- Cinema Vision
- High Contrast Cinema Vision
- Audio Vision
- High Contrast Audio Vision
- High Contrast Cinema Perf
- High Power®
- Dual Vision
- Suggested Specifications:
______ projection screen(s), ______(h) x ______(w), wall mounted type. To have flexible screen surface of Da-Mat, High Contrast Da-Mat, Cinema Vision, High Contrast Cinema Vision, High Contrast Cinema Perf, High Contrast Audio Vision, Pearlescent, High Power, Da-Tex, Dual Vision or Audio Vision. All screen surfaces are fire and mildew resistant. Screen surface standard with reinforced black webbing on all four sides and will attach to frame with metal snaps. Frame will conceal snaps and webbing. Screen frame will be 3" thick x 15⁄8" wide with a tapered front edge to reduce shadows on the viewing surface. Frame to be made of aluminum and finished with textured black powder coat or Pro-Trim. Frame will be slip jointed at corners. Standard wall-mounting brackets will be included. All Da-Mat, Cinema Vision, High Contrast Cinema Vision, Pearlescent, Da-Tex, and Dual Vision surfaces are seamless up to and including 16' high. Audio Vision, High Contrast Audio Vision and High Contrast Cinema Perf surfaces are seamless up to and including 8' high. High Power surface is seamless up to and including 6' high.
- Pro-Trim is a fabric covering that aesthetically enhances the appearance of the installation. Pro-Trim provides a stylish masked border while absorbing the light that surrounds the viewing area.
- Veneer Frame Finish (Choose from seven standard veneers). Light Oak, Medium Oak, Natural Walnut, Heritage Walnut, Mahogany, Cherry or Honey Maple.
- Velcro Attachment (snaps standard).