|Ascender® Electrol® : Specifications|
When Ordering Make Appropriate Selections:
- Designed for a recessed, concealed floor mount installation or for a decorative surround installation.
- Perfect solution for environments where mounting a traditional ceiling or fixed wall screen is not practical.
- Select Size:
Click Here to view chart(s) on the CAD Drawing Page
- Select Viewing Surface:
- Suggested Specifications:
___________________ projection screens, _______________ (H) x ______________ (W), electrically operated 120 volt (60 Hz) 2.6 amp. Fabric to be flame retardant and mildew resistant fiberglass with Matte White, Glass Beaded, Video Spectra 1.5 or High Power surface with black masking borders standard. To be mounted on 3" diameter rigid steel roller. Screen to be raised vertically by two spring loaded aluminum arms. Shall have a motor mounted inside the roller with a patented noise silencer, to be three wire with quick reversal type, capacitor and an electric brake to prevent coasting. To have preset but adjustable limit switches to automatically stop picture surface in the “up” and “down” position. Case to be made of 3/4" wood and finished with a black primer coat, ready to accept final finishing. Top of case and lid to be covered with black laminate. Safety features to include a lid switch to reverse and stop the screen from rising if the lid does not open. Screen to be operated by low voltage control unit, momentary contact rocker switch, and inputs for optional infrared or radio frequency remote control. To be listed by Underwriters’ Laboratories.
- No borders (Black masking borders standard).
- Locking Switch Cover Plate
- 220 Volt (50 Hz) Motor.
- Radio Frequency Wireless Remote Control for LVC System
- Infrared Wireless Remote Control for LVC System
- White box (black standard).