In this application, you'll find a wide array of room configurations. Established meeting rooms with built-in presentation capabilities are ideal but not as typical as standard rooms outfitted with portable projection devices with screens made to fit. Either way, the physical and environmental characteristics of both have similar objectives.
- Any group meeting where the main emphasis is imparting information and not for the express purpose of interacting with the audience during the presentation.
- Typically, these presentations are made in rooms designed or earmarked for presenting. Lighting and ideal seating arrangements can be controlled.
- Although this application generally involves smaller groups, the size of the audience can vary greatly, limited only by the physical size of the room.
- A wide range of projection media are typically used alone or in combination - including standard video, PowerPoint, Word and data projection.
- A variety of projection methods (i.e. video, overhead or slide) may be used on the same screen, requiring a screen surface that addresses the needs of all without severely compromising the image quality of any one method.
- Depending on the projection method and room size, image brightness may suffer.
- The audience is typically closer to the screen than optimally recommended, dramatically exaggerating the viewing angle for some audience members.